CHAIRMAN, VICE-CHAIRMEN and Secretary General
- One Chairman and several Vice-chairmen of the CAIC shall be elected by the CAIC Council, with the term of four years. Both Chairman and Vice-chairmen positions may be re-elected.
- The work of the CAIC is conducted and distributed according to the division of the Executive Council membership, and under the leadership of the Chairman.
- One Secretary-General and several Deputy Secretaries General of the CAIC shall be appointed by the Executive Council Executive Committee.
- The Secretary-General is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the CAIC.
- One Treasury Secretary of the CAIC shall be appointed by the CAIC Council and is responsible for the CAIC financial budgeting.